Teldan represents and works closely with leading worldwide publishers that are essential for information needs of our customers in the academic, corporate, medical and research communities.
Here is a sample of the publishers we connect you with:
Sage - Academic and corporation:
SAGE Publishing is a leading, independent, academic and corporation publisher disseminating journals, books and library products, across a broad range of subjects, to a global audience. For over 50 years since 1965, a central SAGE publishing mission has been to support the dissemination of useable knowledge and to educate a global community. In the area of digital information and access to research, SAGE has kept up with the dramatic changes in recent years – including e-journals, e-books, digitized primary source collections, bibliographic databases, electronic library catalogues and data posted publicly online. SAGE provides new digital opportunities that new technologies can afford, especially in the academic sphere.
Teldan offers Sage publications with the following benefits:
- eBooks - Thousands eBooks and reference titles, in Humanities and Social sciences: Criminology, Education, Management etc.
- Pricing model: One time purchase – pick and mix or subject collections
- Unlimited access
- All eBooks are available at: http://sk.sagepub.com/
Wolters Kluwer | Ovid - Healthcare:
Ovid provides information and services for healthcare professionals to help them make important decisions on patient care, outcomes, and medical discoveries. Clinicians rely on Ovid market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions throughout their professional careers from training to research to practice. For medical research, Ovid® brings together in one convenient solution, the world’s premium, peer-reviewed journals, book, databases, productivity resources and tools. The Ovid medical research platform is used by healthcare practitioners, librarians, researchers, and students to help inform decisions on patient care, support research to improve practice, and explore new discoveries.
Teldan offers Ovid publications with the following benefits:
- eBooks - Thousands of eBooks and e-text books
- Individual eBooks purchase/subscriptions (A la carte) or collections
- Unlimited number of users
- Cross-searched and access platform for most resources
- Excellent resolution for graphs and images
Oxford University Press – Library, Academic, Corporate, Medical, Law:
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide. Founded in 1668, Oxford University Press currently publishes over 6,000 titles a year in a variety of formats – print and digital. It is the largest university press in the world. Publishing in more than 40 languages Oxford University Press has a truly global presence. The range covers a broad spectrum including dictionaries, English language teaching materials, children's books, journals, scholarly monographs, printed music, higher education textbooks, and schoolbooks.
As a major provider of digital information to libraries, Oxford University Press makes online resources available to a variety of institutions including academic, public, corporate, medical and law libraries. Digital editions of Oxford University Press’ most acclaimed scholarly and reference works are available as well as academic journals, many of which are published in collaboration with learned societies and international organizations. Both the journals and online resources cover a wide range of subject areas.
Teldan offers Oxford University Press publications with the following benefits:
- eBooks - online access to an expanding range of scholarly eBooks, as well other prestigious academic publishers
- Individual titles or subjects collection (per year)
- Discounts are available
- Unlimited access
Wiley - Academic and corporation:
Founded in 1807, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. has been a valued source of information and understanding for more than 200 years, helping people around the world meet their needs and fulfill their aspirations. Wiley and its acquired companies have published the works of more than 450 Nobel laureates in all categories: Literature, Economics, Physiology or Medicine, Physics and Chemistry. As the world’s largest society publisher Wiley partners with over 850 societies globally to publish their journals – this alone equates to an audience of over 2 million experts in their field.
Teldan offers Wiley publications with the following benefits:
- eBooks - Thousands of titles in subject matter such as: Psychology, Chemistry, Physics, Life Sciences, Engineering etc. All available for immediate access.
- Flexible licensing options are available based on the library’s need: Subject collection, pick and choose
- Perpetual rights - One time purchase with perpetual rights
- No access fee
- Unlimited access, DRM-Free
- Convenient platform for all resources http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/
- Usage Based
Gale Cengage Learning – Library, Academic:
Cengage is the global education and technology company built for learners. Cengage’s products and services create learning experiences that build confidence and momentum toward the future students want. Cengage is united by a single belief that every student has the potential to be unstoppable. Confident students are successful learners, so Cengage designs tools that keep them moving toward their goals. With operations in 20 countries, employees residing in 38 countries and company sales in more than 125 countries, its products and services have reached over one billion learners around the world. Gale is a global leader in humanities and social science research and part of Cengage Learning, transforming the research experience.
Teldan offers Gale Centage Learning publications with the following benefits:
- eBooks -Thousands of e-reference books from variety of publishers: Gale Virtual Reference Library (GVRL)
- A convenient, easy-to use platform
Cambridge University Press - Academic:
Cambridge University Press (CUP) dates from 1534 and is part of the University of Cambridge. Its mission is to unlock people's potential with the best learning and research solutions. CUP’s vision is a world of learning and research inspired by Cambridge, where: 1) it enables people to achieve success by providing the best learning and research solutions; 2) it supports its customers through continually improved content, experiences and care; 3) it uses its profit for purpose, contributing to society by furthering the mission of our University. Playing a leading role in today's global market place, CUP has over 50 offices around the globe, and its products are distributed to nearly every country in the world.
Teldan offers Cambridge University Press publications with the following benefits:
- eBooks - Over 30,000 eBooks in a variety of subjects, such as: Engineering, Science, Law, Computer science, Economics etc.
- Cambridge Core – a brand new platform hosting CUP ebooks (and other e-products)
- Perpetual access basis - all eBooks are DRM free and are also available to be downloaded in pdf format on portable devices.
Center for Educational Technology
Matach publishes the Israeli digital library - Koter. Koter provides students and teachers the best knowledge sources (books, encyclopedia, news and more) that have been published in the last 50 years in Hebrew. It the ultimate gateway for finding the essential information in today’s modern world in any topic. Personal modern environments in collaboration with all leading Israeli publishers including Yediot Ahronot, Am Oved, all major Israeli University publishers, Ramot, Kineret, Zmora Beitan Davir, Rusling, Keter and more. Subject matter includes Israel, Israeli culture and bible, History, Education, Sociology and other chosen topics in the Humanities and society. Matach content includes encyclopedias, research, biographies and classics.
Teldan offers Matach publications with the following benefits:
- E Text eBooks – used by most of the Israeli education systems in a variety of topics from elementary to secondary education