Full time position – Position #3537
Teldan Information Systems, Israel's leading supplier of professional literature content and information services, is looking to expand sales in Israel for the Corporate & Defense market segments.
We are looking for our next Sales Account Manager that will lead and create accounts – developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients and create new lead opportunities.
The account manager responsibilities will include:
- Self-Learning the ins-and-outs of our global suppliers' products. In fields ranging from military intelligence, standardization tools, electronic components databases, medical research and many more.
- Building relationships with existing subscription customers
- Finding and developing new leads, Including engaging contacts in all levels of leading organizations in Israel.
- Bringing in new sales from customers in the segment and meeting yearly targets.
- Leading periodical discussions and forecasting with our suppliers (In English)
If you are motivated and interested to be involved in an interesting and challenging sales profession, while enjoying the benefits of a stable working environment, send us your C.V.
- At least 3 years proven B2B sales experience in selling complex solutions or products
- B.Sc. in Industrial engineering or equivalent technological degree - Advantage
- High working proficiency in Hebrew and English (verbal + written)
- Willingness to meet at customers sites in Israel on a weekly basis.
- Excellent presentation skills in front of customers (in Hebrew)
- Experience with working with professional corporate libraries – Advantage
- Experience with working with a wide variety of large corporate/defense companies – Advantage
- The position is available immediately -